Vermont Free Preschools >> Grand Isle preschool Directory >> Champlain Islands Parent Child Center

Champlain Islands Parent Child Center


114 South St South Hero VT, 05486
Contact Name: Jenn LeStage
Contact Phone: (802) 372-4704
Preschool Details: Champlain Valley Head Start is a program of the Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity (CVOEO), a private, non-profit human services agency. Champlain Valley Head Start provides comprehensive services for pregnant women, children from birth to age five, and their families throughout Franklin, Grand Isle, Chittenden and Addison Counties in northwest Vermont. Champlain Valley Head Start is dedicated to supporting the development of the child within the family, and the development of the family within the community. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals with expertise in early care and education, health, family services, infant/toddler care, prenatal care, services for children with special needs and their families, as well as management and administration of human services programs. Champlain Valley Head Start has numerous collaborative partnerships around the provision of child and family services, and works with donors and sponsors to fund and support various special initiatives. CVHS provides an annual public report with various data pertaining to the program, and has been highlighted in the media numerous times for providing an exemplary program and highly innovative services for children and families.
Eligible Requirements: The two primary criteria are as follows: Are you an expectant mother or have a child age birth to 5? Can you provide documentation for at least one of the following? Reach Up; Supplemental Security Income (SSI); Foster Child; Homelessness; If none of the above, 12 months family income within 100% of the federal poverty level (a limited number of families up to 130% of federal poverty guidelines can also be served)
Age Requirements: Birth to 5 years old
How to Apply: To get started, please fill out the application and provide verification of your income using one of the following documents: Reach Up/RUFA documentation; Supplemental Security Income (SSI) documentation; Foster Care Custody Order/Agreement; A copy of a pay stub, or a tax return, or W-2, unemployment check stub, or VRRP documentation; A letter stating that you are homeless (If this applies, you will receive an additional form to fill out.)

Leave your comment: